Google Keep - notes and listsdonvito2021
Description of Google Keep - notes and lists
Quickly capture what’s on your mind and get a reminder later at the right place or time. Record a voice memo on the go and have it automatically transcribed. Snap a photo of a poster, receipt or document and easily organise or find it later in search. Google Keep makes it easy to capture a thought or list for yourself, and share it with friends and family.
Capture what’s on your mind
• Add notes, lists and photos to Google Keep. Pressed for time? Record a voice memo and Keep will transcribe it so you can find it later.
Share ideas with friends and family
• Easily plan that surprise party by sharing your Keep notes with others and collaborating on them in real time.
Find what you need, fast
• Colour and add labels to code notes to quickly organise and get on with your life. If you need to find something you saved, a simple search will bring it up.
Always within reach
• Keep works on your phone, tablet, computer and Android wearables. Everything you add syncs across all of your devices so your thoughts are always with you.
The right note at the right time
• Need to remember to pick up some groceries? Set a location-based reminder to pull up your grocery list just when you get to the shop.
• Try Google Keep on the web at http://keep.google.com and find it in the Chrome Web Store at http://g.co/keepinchrome.
Camera: This is used to attach images to notes in Keep
Contacts: This is used to share notes with contacts
Microphone: This is used to attach audio to notes
Location: This is used to set and fire location-based reminders
Storage: This is used to add attachments from storage to notes